- This event has passed.
January 21st @ Gypsy Kitchen – Buckhead
January 21, 2016 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Did someone say “days are long but years are short”? Say hello to 2016 Gypsy Kitchen style! Bring plenty of business cards!
What we’re about: NO40: ATL was established to provide a professional networking event for established, like-minded individuals to get to know other in the same, similar or varied profession. The typical attendee has a positive “pay-it-forward” attitude.
What you can expect: a great meet-up at a very nice venue, with great ambiance, food, drink and of course people! From the moment you register to the time you leave, you should feel a sense of warmth, openness and acceptance.
What you get:
– $5 Spanish Wine Selection, Sangria,
– A reasonably priced cash bar serving speciality drinks for NO40: ATL attendees..
– $4 and $5 Gypsy Kitchen Tapas
– For those who want to stay @ Gypsy Kitchen for dinner – 20% off for dining-in that night!
– Complementary parking for the FIRST THREE hours!
– Your name entered in a drawing for a prizes from our sponsor(s).
– A complete list of attendees after the event so you can follow-up with those you met and want to continue to get to know.
– Access to Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter NO40: ATL groups to keep the networking flowing.
Expected attendance: 100+
A note from Gypsey Kitchen:
Our restaurant draws inspiration from the culinary riches of Spain – infused with Moroccan traditions from across the Gibraltar and Indian influences that travelled west along the same seas. Centuries of interplay between these food traditions and lands inspires our Iberian fusion plates.
We also bring you the best of modern day Spanish cuisine, a sophisticated mix of traditional classics artfully interpreted through a contemporary lens, tracing through the eclectic regions of Spain, from the southwest coast of Andalusia to the Basque and Galician regions to the north, and then east to Catalonia. These creations are the fruits of our labor and are the result of years of joyful research from extensive travels throughout Spain, much like gypsies on a culinary adventure.
Gypsy Kitchen truly is our rite of passage, representing our inner passion to explore and create so as to bring you a taste of some of the best culinary gems and flavors that this region has to offer. We truly hope you enjoy these creations that tribute to great Spanish traditions and people, so savor deeply, sip robustly & speak loudly as you’re among friends…salud!